Friday, October 9, 2009

What sounds good? 10

Your life's palate is craving new flavor, and there are recipes you have yet to try both figuratively and literally.

Well, Horoscope, kudos to you for nailing it today. I am in the middle of both dietary and life exploration and am, indeed, searching for that next thing that might satisfy the figurative and literal hunger.

How about some hints on what it might be, though? At the very least you could provide directions to a buffet so I could do some sampling. Actually food-wise I'm going pretty good; I've started in on the new vegan cookbook, I'm experimenting with cookie recipes, and I've recently introduced Sun Butter into my diet. But when it comes to hobbies, inspiration, or things to do I am just LOST.

A little guidance please!

No comments: