Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What should I wear?

Part of your day will be spent making plans for the next time you go out. You’ll choose the event, what to wear and how you’ll act.

We'll see about this. I have NO plans to go out, and no "events" that I'm even considering. And why would I choose how I'll act? That's just crazy. It's like the Astrologer turned over her column to her 8-year old daughter for the day while she's reclining on the couch with a Mimosa and a scone.

On the other hand, my Facebook Tarot card for the day seems to be right on track....


Three of Wands An exciting group dynamic capable of working together for a common purpose. Community projects. Growth possible if all parties have equal investment. Group of individuals bring much talent to the table. Energy manifested. Time to lead others. Positive business practices for the world community. Trust and fairness. Something created from energy of three.

....as I am waiting on a call about a potential new gig - working WITH someone with a lot of talent.

No comments: