Monday, January 11, 2010

Here's the situation

You’ll feel a strong connection to a situation or person and may assign a mystical meaning to this resonance.

Oooooh, this sounds promising! Though I wonder if I'll "assign a mystical meaning" because this person is wearing a turban or something. That sounds like something I would do. I am wondering how I can feel a strong connection to a situation. I'm a little concerned because I keep reading about that guy on that stupid new reality show whose nickname is The Situation and, even if I don't meet him (which seems really unlikely), maybe I am going to meet someone who has given himself the nickname A Situation (which is a lame version of The Situation) and I'm not sure I really want to feel a strong connection to someone who would give himself a lame nickname.

No comments: