Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pride and Obsessing 7

Your pride may overrule your normally flexible nature and make you somewhat resistant to change, so take care not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Eat more fruits and vegetables this weekend to balance out some recent indulgences.

Resistant to change....is this talking about the VERY cool house we looked at today that is located outside my comfort zone and therefore makes me hesitant to consider it? I wonder. And sorry, Horoscope, but my diet this week has been full of anything but indulgences.


Is it my pride that would keep me from moving? Maybe. Though I did like the house...and I really liked the property. What to do. Though my house isn't even sold, so there's not much I can do at this point. Except obsess. I'm really good at obsessing.

No comments: