Friday, November 5, 2010

Help Yourself by Helping Others 4

Helping someone else will help you. Your self-esteem rises with every kind action. You radiate confidence because you treat others so well.

A close friend will introduce you to someone who could advance your career or inspire your heart under today's karmic Scorpio sun. First impressions are important, so make sure you look and feel your best before you leave the house.

Horoscope, today you are full of good advice that I should be heeding on a daily basis. I promise to try if you promise to deliver the person who can advance my career. Deal?

I did get the opportunity to be kind today, though I'm not sure I feel extra confident. And I certainly didn't meet anyone who wants to help my career, even though I was dressed and made up.

No comments: