Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Intuition Tells Me To Trust My Intuition 8

You are having a heck of a time keeping your eyes open. Consider boredom a possibility.

Your imagination is on overdrive and it is difficult to know where objectivity fades into fantasy.

Perhaps my imagination is on overdrive because of the boredom.

Go with your intuition, even if it seems ludicrous to do so. Your sign mate Albert Einstein said, "We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality."

I'm getting the message that I'm supposed to trust my intuition today. Anyone beg to differ?

I followed my intuition and responded to an audition notice that I am PERFECT for except they are looking for someone in their mid-30's and I am.....not. Still I heard back that they would like to see me audition on Friday so I guess I'll really know if following my intuition was a good idea on Friday.

No comments: