Friday, April 10, 2009

Hopefully the message will be "go back to bed" 5

Your dreams will carry powerful messages under tonight's Scorpio Moon.

While this sounds good, I know myself. First, I'll keep waking up all night to see what I can remember from any dream I may have had and I'll end up getting a crappy night's sleep. Second, I'll wake up tomorrow morning exhausted and I'll remember bits and pieces of the freaky dreams I had and I won't be able to understand them, let alone try and discern some kind of message, and I'll feel dejected and depressed.

There's just so much to look forward to.


As I predicted.... I did wake up a few times, though not as many as usual (thank you Ambien!) and I can't remember all of my dreams but I do remember an old boyfriend posting an apology on my Facebook page for underestimating me.

So, what's the message? I had bad taste in men? Heard that one before. (Present husband excluded, of course).

No comments: