Saturday, April 4, 2009

Working it 7

The Leo Moon will help you catch up on your housework today, which will alleviate that nagging feeling of disorder and chaos that has been hounding you. Wear or carry an onyx stone to stabilize your movements and generate a feeling of security no matter what outer circumstances look like.

How, exactly, did the Leo Moon help me catch up on my housework today? I seem to recall being the only one pushing the vacuum around. If you want the credit, LM, you have to actually pitch in, not just predict I'm going to do housework.

And I did wear onyx earrings today....freaky. I guess I felt secure, though I'm not sure the earrings had anything to do with it. I wore them to a film business event which was very crowded and little confusing. I met quite a few people, but it was hard to tell who actually had something to offer. You can't tell by appearances. The guy in the Miami Vice jacket may very well have a lucrative business but he certainly wasn't someone that I was going to approach. And the guy in the suit turned out to be an aspiring actor with fewer credits than I have.

Gee, Leo Moon, instead of "helping" me with the dusting you could have helped me meet someone who actually wanted to hire me today.

No comments: