Saturday, August 29, 2009

Catching up 7

I realize I haven't been keeping this site as updated as I should/want to be but, for some reason, Blogger is NOT letting me cut and paste 'scopes anymore so I have to totally retype everything which is annoying on SO many levels but mostly on the level that I am lazy and don't want to retype stuff I should be able to Cut and Paste.

You can finally play catch-up today; dig in to eliminate nagging chores and commitments so you can shed the guilt you've carried about putting them off.

OK, I HAVE carried guilt about putting off some stuff and I DID "dig in" and finish it today but I am not completely happy because I had to go back and forth between sites to type in the exact 'scope and say it out loud (like an idiot) several times so I wouldn't forget it when I clicked back over to Blogger but forgot most of it anyway because I am also listening to Pandora and I just can't multi-task like I used to.

Also, my 'scopes have not been "on" lately AT ALL. It's totally turning me into a non-believer with how off they've been. Is this a test? I DO NOT TEST WELL!

No comments: