Monday, August 3, 2009

Get paid to sleep! 2

You tarot card is the Seeker, which can illuminate new opportunities that have been right under your nose, so look closely to see what you've been missing.

Great. More work. Because I'm really not doing enough. Learning two new TV jobs, and being a Stage Mom, and a freelance writer are just not enough to keep a girl busy, I guess. So, tarot, what the hell am I missing? You may just have to spell it out for me. I've got a headache and too much to do and my brain won't stop running so I can't even fall asleep but if there's ONE MORE THING I should throw on my plate just SPEAK UP and stop with the silly games and trying to make me search it out.

How about this? I've been missing the opportunity to get paid for napping. I take checks and Paypal.

No comments: