Monday, February 15, 2010

My imagination is running in the wrong direction 2

This is another powerful day for you, especially if you can let your imagination lead the way. But fueling your life with your dreams is not an excuse to be completely unrealistic. It's almost as if you must maintain a double life now; you have your head up in the clouds, but also need to keep your feet firmly planted on the ground.

Oh, Horoscope, how you taunt me. My imagination has been leading the way....but in the WRONG direction. Today all I've been able to imagine is the WRONG people in the job that I want. And by the wrong people I mean anyone but me. Believe me, I am TOTALLY living a double life right now. One side of me is acting all cool "I don't care what happens" and the other part of me is FREAKING OUT that things might not turn out like they should. Because they SHOULD turn out exactly like I want, dammit. AM I being completely unrealistic? I don't want to think I am. I think I'm being VERY realistic. BUT OMG I am EXHAUSTED from being sick and wondering and worrying and CAN I PLEASE JUST GET A LITTLE GOOD NEWS?

No comments: