Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanks for your consideration 10

You are on the radar for higher-ups. Someone is considering you for a special job.

Really? Because there IS a special job that I WANT to be considered for so just let me know what you need me to do. Oh, and when will I know if I actually get the special job because patience is not one of my strong suits and I'd like to start making plans and taking care of all the things that will need to be rearranged.

Here's a few highlights from my Tarot card for today:

Contracts in the creative arts. Possibilities to heal old wounds. New energies surging around you. Time to put creative thoughts into action. Good time for dreams and goals that have been put off to begin. Good time to begin work on new plan. All pieces are in place. First step to new future is at hand.

ALL those things are good and totally relate to the special job I want! I feel so teased and taunted because while the UNIVERSE is sending me all kinds of messages my PHONE is not ringing AT ALL!

No comments: