Thursday, January 22, 2009

Orange is the new green 2

Cash shortages could present a problem under today's Sagittarius Moon, but things will balance out by the weekend, so sit tight. Eat more orange foods to fuel your imagination so you can find a new outlet for your creativity. (Kajama.com)

Interesting. Today is the first day in nearly a year when I haven't felt the pressure of a cash shortage. Maybe because I didn't go anywhere. Anyway, glad to hear it will be balanced out by the weekend. I can always use cash. Though.....if I don't have a problem today will the "balancing out" result in me ending up low on cash? That would be bad. Really bad. Why do I think like this? I have just freaked myself out.

But I DID eat orange foods today - clementines AND Cheetos.

Yeah, I know.

No comments: