Thursday, January 1, 2009

The first horoscope of 2009 8

You see the gulf between your ideal dreams and your current situation. There are two paths before you and two attitudes for you to choose from today. Consider your options carefully; as you pick your response to what's happening now, you're also choosing your future.

OK, then. I pick the best option, the right option, the positive option. Yes, I'm frustrated and yes, I'm feeling like the pickings are slim and I am (somewhat) unemployable but I know that I'm not. I know there's something out there; I know I can finish my book and write more. I know....I know something will happen.

Maybe not today. Maybe not even when I want - or need. But something will happen. So I choose to path that takes me from my Current Situation to my Ideal Dream.

No comments: