Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm prepared 8

You may find it difficult to sleep tonight, so keep a pen and pad handy to journal your troubles away before bedtime.

I never sleep when Husband is out of town; he and Son are in FL with in-laws. I'm sure 60 degrees feels sweltering compared to -4, not that I'm bitter. I mean, I get to go to Colorado in 2 weeks with the skating team. Woohoo (and that is not the LEAST bit sarcastic).

So here I am, journaling my troubles away before bedtime. What are my troubles? Nothing a big fat check wouldn't solve. Just me and the rest of the country, I guess.

Though I could have solved those problems easily tonight. Daughter and I were working the Whalers game and a man ordered a hot dog. When I asked him if he wanted anything else he said "Do you come with that?" I said "I'm pretty high-maintenance." He said "I can afford it."

So I guess I'm not that desperate for a big fat check after all.

No comments: