Sunday, February 8, 2009

I feel pretty, oh so pretty 10

Take advantage of the light-hearted, playful energies that abound under today's Scorpio Moon by living fully in the moment and casting your troubles to the wind. Accept an unexpected invitation to enjoy the company of new people; it will expand your awareness and provide you with important connections for the future. Wear blue to add charm and wit to all your conversations. (Kajama.com)

Oh. My. God.

Today I was totally light-hearted and playful as I played the mom in a commercial; working with new people and wearing blue! I got the call on Friday and it was unexpected as I didn't even know I had been submitted!

I did everything right today. Everything! And you know what? I think I was kinda charming and witty in conversation!

If I weren't so exhausted I wouldn't want today to end.

No comments: