Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We all want progress 9

If you review the progress you've made over the last three months by logging even smallest achievements, you'll begin to see a pattern of breakthroughs and how they are moving you closer to your dreams. (kajama.com)

So if I review my progress since December 1 I've

Nearly finished my book
Shot two commercials
Cut one voice over
Been an extra in a movie (A George Clooney movie!!!!!)
Done a lot of blog writing - paid and unpaid
Applied for a lot of jobs
Painted two rooms in my house
Went on a fabulous vacation (Hey, it SAID even the "smallest achievements")
Started going to the gym again
Created a website

Is that a lot to do in 3 months or are most people doing more than that? Am I an overachiever? A slacker? Right in the middle?

You know what? I really don't care. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'm feeling positively positive. And I think the Universe is encouraging that feeling so I'm going to go with it.

My dream? I have a lot of dreams. My goals for 2009 - get a well-paying gig and get a role in one of movies being shot here. And if those happen to be one and the same....all the better!

No comments: