Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is Spicy Lime bizarre?

Focus on the most bizarre, outrageous solution possible -- it could very well end up being the right one. (Astrology.com)

OK, then.

Had a hard time motivating myself to work today. Did a bit of writing, but felt incredibly lazy so stopped for paint sample for family room and both were denied by husband. He prefers to keep room the color it is; if only I could remember what color that IS. Anyway, decided to keep one of the colors for powder room and tore it apart to paint tomorrow, then Daughter got home from skating and offered up HER opinion on powder room - which was the most bizarre, outrageous solution possible.

I think the color is called Spicy Lime.

We'll see.

Oh, and today I left a comment on Jason Mraz's blog. I know! I'm out of control. And incredibly queer.

No comments: