Saturday, June 26, 2010

Be nice even if you don't feel like it 2

Say yes to any impromptu get-togethers, for they’ll offer stimulating conversations with interesting people who can expand your awareness.

You're tired of being the person everyone looks to for meticulousness, precision and, oddly enough, flexibility. It's officially time for you to forget about everything except that which gives you unadulterated joy. Go do it.

The Full Moon Eclipse in your 11th House of Social Networking encourages you to connect with others, yet there may be so much going on in your head now that you just want to be left alone. Even if your day is full of activity, find a way to have a bit of quiet time all by yourself.

No impromptu get-togethers, except for my son. And frankly, I didn't find his friend all that stimulating. I did take time out just for me to sit outside and read. Finished Born Round by Frank Bruni and started One Day by David Nicholls. Think I was nice.

No comments: