Monday, June 28, 2010

Pulled in two directions 2

It will be easy to get thrown off track today, so try to practice moderation in all you do. Trust your heart over the facts, and wait for intuitive confirmation before taking any actions of a permanent nature. Friends will be your best source of support.

Is it truly impossible to serve two masters? Maybe not -- but it will become eminently clear to you now that it's certainly not easy to pull off.

My friends were TOTALLY my best source of support today! I decided to enter a Regis and Kelly Women of Radio Co-Host For A Day contest and SO MANY PEOPLE supported me! Thank you! Though, should I have waited for intuitive confirmation before entering? Now I'm second-guessing myself. Thanks Horoscope. You just negated all the support from my wonderful friends. Nice job.

No comments: