Friday, June 25, 2010

Let's see, shall we 3

I missed all of June (horoscope-wise)? How is that possible?

Though you are friendly, you are also competitive. You don't want to hurt anyone, but if there's going to be a winner today, you'd prefer it to be you.

Wear peridot or emerald stones to draw more money and security your way. Though you may spend a little more than you planned under today's impulsive Sagittarius Moon, you'll get all that had hoped for and more!

There aren't too many moments in life that are destined to go exactly the way you want them to -- so when they arrive, it's good to know about them, and even better to take advantage of them. Yes, you guessed it -- this is one of those moments.

If you are doubting yourself or your goals, exercise patience. In a few days your clarity returns and you should be able to see the direction you want to take before you make any major decisions.

OK, Horoscope. Lots to choose from today. I'll check back with you later. I'm really hoping for the money, though, just so you know!

And here's the rundown -- no real competition today. Though I did make my Oprah audition video, I guess that's a competition of sorts. And I forgot to put on my peridot (peridoh!) ring until I was making the video; but maybe wearing it for the video will draw money and security my way via the video! I don't recall anything really "going my way" but it was a good day. I got a lot accomplished. My son got called for some auditions. We had a fun night at the pool with friends.

No comments: