Thursday, December 25, 2008

I've got to stop hiding presents from myself 8

You may discover a gift or two that got lost in the shuffle, so check wrappings carefully before tossing them away.

Ha! Some of my gifts never even made it into the shuffle. As we were out of town until last night, I had everything wrapped and hidden. After we put the kids to bed I put items in Husband's stocking and pulled out the Santa gifts, ate a few of Santa's cookies and went to bed. This morning Husband asked me where a some gifts were and....I knew I'd wrapped them but couldn't find them anywhere. Finally found them in the spot where I'd hidden the Santa gifts, but in a bag so I didn't notice them. So, the kids got a second Christmas about half an hour after the first one.

Could have been worse, I guess.

No comments: