Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome to the 5th House 4

You are able to be expressive today without saying much of anything now that the Moon is in your creative 5th House of Fun and Games. You may be drawn toward playful activities with children or other tasks that don't require too much conversation.

My Moon (and everything else) was definitely in the House of Fun and Games. Celebrated Son's birthday at Zap Zone where everything was loud and .... zappy. Though my "activities" with the children pretty much consisted of me scouring the place to make sure we hadn't lost any and then making them cry when I said "There are NO tokens. We're eating cake. Sit down." Though why did they cry? It was good cake. 1 cake mix, 2 cans of frosting, and a box of nerds. What else does an 8-year old need?

After the party I was completely drawn to tasks that don't require too much conversation; I download all the photos and designed a New Year's card because it is just waaaay too late for Christmas cards. So, yes, I WAS playful and uncommunicative. Because that's the way I roll.

No comments: