Thursday, March 26, 2009

Utilizing the powerful energy to keep from freaking out 3

You should utilize the powerful energy of today's New Moon to focus on your finances, for this Sun-Moon conjunction is also aligned with resourceful Venus in your 2nd House of Money. Hopefully, you already have a plan; now it's time for implementation. But remember that you don't have to take a wild risk to increase your income; just show up with a positive attitude and do what makes the most sense to create success.

What if I don't have a plan? I mean, I'd LOVE to have a plan, but who the heck has a plan in this economy? Basically my plan is to find ANY kind of job. My OTHER plan is to sell my book and get a huge advance. Who exactly do I call for that? 1-800-big-checks?

If I come up with a plan before midnight and make some calls will the Sun-Moon conjunction still be aligned with resourceful Venus? Just how much time have I got?

No comments: