Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Cheerful, Loving, Gracious, Benevolent Creative Leader

You should seek out information from professionals to discover new ways to address a cyclic problem under the enlightening Sagittarius Moon. A message from a loved one will bring affirming news that allows you to release a concern you’ve carried about their well-being. Love will inspire all your decisions today, especially if you wear green to speak from the heart.

This is your day to give. You will be more cheerful, more loving, more gracious and good than your most bene­volent moment thus far.

Seize the day by being the creative leader that others want to follow.

What is my cyclic problem? Is it a problem with cycling? And I'm bummed because I wore my green shirt yesterday so how am I supposed to speak from the heart without it today? Guess I'll just have to concentrate on being benevolent and a creative leader.

Pretty sure I was not a creative leader, OR very cheerful, loving, gracious or good. I may have been a little less cranky then yesterday. Baby steps.


No comments: