Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Like This - "Be Shallow So You Don't Offend Someone"

Today’s Capricorn Moon will allow you to see things from a true perspective. What you share with others could be repeated, so don't go into detail. Money shortages will be temporary; adjust your budget and carry jade or malachite to attract more abundance. Stay away from deep discussions this evening, and keep all communications light-hearted and fun to avoid a misunderstanding or hurt feelings.

Unfortunately, you could become discouraged today if your interactions with others don't live up to your high ideals. Although you wish you didn't have to settle for less, relaxing your expectations just a little can help everything to flow better now.

Slipping on my jade ring and zipping up my mouth.

Spent the day working so I didn't really have the opportunity to interact and/or be offensive. Probably a good thing; good grief I've been cranky lately.

No comments: