Friday, August 13, 2010

Keep your eyes open for a job that will teach the skills you need in your dream job.

You may feel as if someone is trying to prevent you from being successful. What starts as a passing thought can grow into an obsession as you attempt to untangle all the emotions and objectives that are involved. It won't be easy now to overcome the current obstacles, unless you can be patient and persistent. This is especially difficult because the return of restless Uranus to your sign today amps up your nervous system until next March.

Wait a minute, my nervous system is going to be amped up until March?!? WTF? I think I'll work on patient and persistent and keep my eyes open for dream job skills, thankyouverymuch.

Do my dream job skills REALLY involve cleaning, Horoscope? Really? Or is it going to take until March to sell my house? Whatever. I'm over it already. And cranky. Did I mention cranky?

No comments: