Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Brilliant And Have An Agenda....I Guess 1

Don't leave out the details when you’re proposing one of your brilliant ideas to others, as the research you've done is really impressive. An unexpected phone call will bring more questions than answers, and will present you with a mystery to unravel under the Aries Moon.

You've been waiting long enough and it's time for others to learn who you are and what's important to you. Pushing your own agenda forward will not only get you closer to your goals, but will also make everyone more aware of your abilities.

Don't I just sound feisty today? I'm looking forward to the mystery phone call and am hoping it helps me come up with this brilliant idea I supposedly have because, really, I've got nothin'.

No brilliant ideas, mystery phone calls or pushing my agenda forward; just a puking kid and errands.

No comments: