Sunday, February 10, 2008

Remember to bring a pen

The fans will quite literally be everywhere now, whether you like it or not. Now, chances are good you're going to like it just fine -- but in the event that you want a few seconds of uninterrupted privacy, do what all the best celebs do: wear large sunglasses. Are there sunglasses large enough to cover my nose? I could use some. I don't know where my "fans" are but they've been giving me "uninterrupted privacy" all weekend as I laid in bed recovering from an evil cold. I have a nice red, raw area under my nose and haven't gotten dressed since Friday.

Perhaps they'll be waiting for me tomorrow when I reemerge into the world. Now, where are my sunglasses?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey -- congrats on your beautiful new blog format. I have to tell you, you've inspired me to check my horoscope more often. Today, Leos are reminded that "fools and their money are soon parted" when shopping. I guess that means no trip to the mall today,
Cindy La Ferle
www.laferle.com

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
Congrats on your beautiful new blog format! You've inspired me to check my horoscope more often. Today, Leos are reminded that "fools and their money are soon parted" when they go shopping. Guess I better not go to the mall today!
Feel better,
Cindy La Ferle
Visit www.laferle.com

karen said...

Stacey you are Hollywood anyway you look at it, and therefore should always be wearing your sunglasses...not to mention your fantastic writing skills to boot!Write on my friend, I love your blog!