Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Vague Vague Vague

You don't have to live a double life just because your sign is symbolized by two fish. Your interests are so varied that others may have a hard time keeping up with you. No matter what you appear to be doing, your real focus now should be on your inner world as you explore uncharted areas of your imagination.

What exactly is this supposed to mean? When I read this I think it applies to anyone and everyone. My interests are incredibly varied .... I'm working in PR, writing a book, and had lunch with someone today to talk about an interactive play I'd like to produce. I think everyone is like me. But are there some incredibly focused people out there whose interests and ideas aren't all over the map? Please tell me!

Maybe I'm looking for confirmation that horoscopes might be a little bit accurate by looking for people who aren't scattered like I am. And am I the only one who thinks everyone else thinks like they do?

No comments: