Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Accuracy - 8

Smile, and prepare for a very enthusiastic yes from the person you've been working up the courage to ask a certain favor of.

Ok, so last week I was supposed to have coffee with the Rock Star Mommy but Alicia got called back for the middle school play (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Alicia plays a reporter) so we rescheduled for today. This morning I emailed her to confirm and her husband broke some ribs and punctured a lung in an icy fall this past weekend! I felt horribly guilty for asking any time from her with a punctured lung in the house.

So I emailed her my number in case she did have some time and the Very Cool Rock Star Mom called me this afternoon and couldn't have been cooler. She was the epitome of a Rock Star Mom! I didn't even have to ask the favor I wanted to ask (the name of her agent) she offered it right to me.

I have been meeting the COOLEST and most GENEROUS people lately!

Sidebar: I put some highlights in my hair to hide the gray and I am totally afraid to dry it because it looks like I have stripper hair.

No comments: