Sunday, February 3, 2008

New information

You'll learn new information that alters your perception of a loss or detour, and feel thankful for prayers that have gone unanswered over the past six months. Now that you realize the true nature of what has been developing behind the scenes, you'll be in a better position to make long-term choices.

I guess I did get some new information today. When I got home there was an email waiting from MetroParent that they'd like to use an essay I submitted. When I told Elliot he said "You should have been doing this all along!" Well, sure, but ..... there's no use trying to explain that you can't put your work out there until you are ready.

I don't know what long-term choices I am supposed to be making. I really don't feel capable of making any choices after spending 3 1/2 days wrangling figure skaters and their parents. Maybe my long-term choice is to stop saying yes when people ask me to take volunteer positions.

No comments: