Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

While others may want to go out for a romantic evening, you are more likely to share a dinner at home, away from external noise. You are quite sensitive now and would probably prefer seclusion with your Valentine instead of the buzz of a restaurant. Don't be shy; communicate your needs clearly so a mutual decision can take both of your feelings into consideration.

Valentine's Day was no different than any other day, though I did get flowers - beautiful roses - delivered yesterday and got to look at them all day today. Elliot took Beau to karate then picked up Alicia from skating and I got to stay home and write. When he got home he told me he had Monday off so we booked Sunday night at a waterpark in Sandusky. I don't really need romantic evenings when I have a Valentine nearly every day of the year (though I'll have to come back and read this on a day when he says or does something stupid, won't I?)

I do love that my horoscope acknowledges Valentine's Day. According to Astrological history horoscopes have been around for ever; but how long has Valentine's Day been around? Should I be suspicious, or should I be impressed that this practice is flexible enough to change with the times?

No comments: