Friday, February 22, 2008

Accuracy - a good strong 9

Reserve a little down time this evening to process your thoughts and recover from an emotionally challenging week.

This was an emotionally challenging week. Good news, I decided to leave the job that has been driving me crazy but bad news, I have to tell the coworkers that I feel bad about leaving. Good news, job interview this morning but bad news, I'm recovering from a fever blister from all the stress (if he noticed he was too polite to mention it. Have you seen the new Tide commercial - where the guy is in a job interview and the stain on his shirt keeps talking over him whenever he tries to talk? That's what I felt this fever blister was doing.) Good news, another agent is interested in my book but bad news, well ... asking someone else's opinion always has the risk of being bad news.

No comments: