Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Does zero count as a level? 9

Energy levels will bounce back in just another day or so. Concentrate on creative ideas and use patience.

Oh Thank God because I have NO energy and lots of creative projects that I need to get to work on.

If you've missed me, that's where I've been -- catching creative ideas as they come falling from the sky around me. Caught an agent, a new business, a new website to create, an event to plan, and a potential voice over gig. This is what happens when you tell the Universe you want to be really busy with really fun projects.

Take responsibility for what you create in your world by realizing that the way you think determines how things show up in your life. Also, you may find yourself working hard during this period at some mental project.

Yikes! This is exactly what I've been thinking today as I realized that I asked for all these aforementioned (isn't that cool how I snuck in a legal term?) things. Though I'm wondering which project is the "mental" one. Or maybe I'm the mental one.

Is aforementioned really a legal term? Probably not, huh?

No comments: