Saturday, October 11, 2008

Can you hear me now? 3

If you venture out under this evening's destiny-oriented Pisces Moon, you'll experience a karmic connection.

I ventured out tonight to work in the concession stand at the sparsely-attended Plymouth Whalers game and if tonight has anything to do with karma - I wonder what the hell I did wrong. Someone please tell me that it is NOT my destiny to serve up fried food and $7 beer.

Though one customer did comment - after I checked his ID to make sure he was buying his alcoholic beverage legally - that I look 28. Yeah, yeah, I know he was lying or blind or stupid or trying to get his beer for free (like I even HAVE that kind of authority) but ...28! I am accepting it and keeping it and there is nothing you can do stop me.

I should really wear my glasses more often.

No comments: