Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a wonderful life 8

The abundance surrounding you will become even more evident when you discover that the Universe has been moving you into a better place. (Aren't you glad you agreed to come along?) Practicing gratitude for your gifts will generate more of the same, so make a list of all the things you have to be thankful for.

OK, so yesterday I was supposed to keep my expectations low and today I'm expressing gratitude for being moved into a better place? Better than low expectations? WT...?

List of things I have to be thankful for: Family, friends, home, work, opportunities, fun, supportive and cute husband, my hysterical kids, skating carpool, wonderful in-laws, inspirational books, inspirational friends, supportive friends and family, published book, Ugg slippers, auditions, writing gigs, great hairdresser, friends that make me laugh until I cry, great people to work with, old friends....I could go on and on. And maybe I will.

So here I am in a better place. What am I supposed to do here?

No comments: