Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You want what now? 7

Keeping your expectations low will enable you to avoid disappointment. Your ideals are still a bit skewed from the reality of a situation, but with perseverance, patience and wisdom, you can bring the two into alignment under today's Capricorn Moon.

How am I supposed to remain positive and believe that I'm capable of anything and keep my expectations low at the same time? Universe, I believe you are finally asking too much of me. I have spent the last few months working on positive thinking and believing that anything is possible and what are you telling me now? Anything is possible for everyone except for me? Not quite everything is possible, better not expect too much?

Too bad. I'm all positive now. I've got writing gigs and auditions and I refuse to try and align with anything close to disappointment. Of course, this refusal will probably lead to disappointment when the auditions don't pan out and the writing gigs don't pay as well as I'd like. I know, I know, at least I was warned.

No comments: