Friday, October 3, 2008

Were the intrigue and the travel in my past life? 3

Lighting myrrh incense can coax a past life memory to the surface, and because Mars will move into karmic Scorpio today, you'll gain some surprising insights into how that lifetime is affecting you now.

I am soooooo glad I don't have any myrrh incense in the house because I'm pretty sure a past life memory would just freak me out. I don't mind karma or insights, even surprising ones, but I really don't need a mental image of me working as a maid or living in a hut with 10 kids in a time with no indoor plumbing or toothbrushes.

According to everything I've read when Mars moves into Scorpio it's all about ambition, travel, and intrigue. Ambition I've got, but my life is a little too suburban for any travel and intrigue. The closest thing to "intrigue" in my life is the obnoxious boy across the street who rings the doorbell and runs away and thinks I don't know that it's him. Though this evening I turned into Cranky Neighbor Lady and snuck around the back of my house and yelled "If you ring my doorbell again I will tell your parents!"

Daughter was at the front door when I yelled and when he and the other kids (who had probably goaded him into it) took off she yelled "You BETTER run!"

We are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

No comments: