Friday, November 14, 2008

2 out of 3 ain't bad - 8

Be steadfast in tackling all the projects that have been eluding you over the last few weeks; get them done now. The Gemini moon will inspire your gift of gab, and you'll find yourself engaged in conversation with just about everyone who crosses your path - even virtual strangers. Any health problems that flare up can be attributed to stress; to alleviate them, go to bed early this evening. (Kajama.com)

I tackled projects all day - and am still trying to tackle them. Wrote three blogs, made gift bags for the skating festival, went to Target, and have the book file open to work on. It's all projects all the time. And I totally did have the gift of gab today. I didn't see that many people, but definitely was chatty with everyone - even the strangers - that I did come across. Now back is sore from sitting on bleachers in the skating rink but I can't go to bed early; Daughter has friends over and the mom won't be here until the high school play is finished.

I'm trying not to be stressed. Things are working out so I don't know why I just can't trust that they will continue to work out. Why do I do that to myself? I know it's ridiculous and I do it anyway.

If I'm in bed on my laptop does that count as going to bed early?

No comments: