Sunday, November 2, 2008

The mysterious allure of a good night's rest 7

You'll be drawn to the mysterious and metaphysical as the Sun and Mercury travel through Scorpio. You'll also contemplate new dreams or a favorite fantasy under the optimistic Aries Moon.

If my bed is mysterious and metaphysical then this 'scope is dead on. I still have trouble sleeping because of back issues. I'm feeling better during the day but sleeping gets painful, especially when I move at all so I end up waking up at least 10 times a night and, lately, getting up WAY earlier than I would like. Thank God for Ambien because there are some nights that my body just knows that it will start hurting an hour after I lay down and I won't even be able to get to sleep. I kept trying to nap today but it didn't really take. And with the time change, I am at a severe sleep deficit.

I am contemplating my favorite fantasy that involves no back pain and everyone else in my family putting their own frickin' dishes in the dishwasher. Is that really too much to ask?

No comments: