Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy busy busy 9

Your 10th House of Public Responsibility is receiving a lot of attention, especially when noisy Mercury arrives for a 3-week visit. Although today may be a day of rest on the calendar, you are in a period of rock and roll where the excitement mounts and pretty much anything can happen. It may be tempting to drift off and be an observer, but it's a lot more entertaining to remain an active participant.

I really don't like Public Responsibility and I don't know why Mercury has to be so noisy and I don't have time for anything exciting. Trying to write a book here.

But I would be lying if I said I would eschew the excitement for rest and relaxation. It's just not in me. And I think it's pretty interesting that three weeks from today is the Skate for the Cure event that I am helping to promote, with Thanksgiving and ice show auditions, and a competition, and book due date in between.

Oh, and Christmas shopping, and getting gifts wrapped because we're going on vacation, and making sure everyone has clothes for warm weather to wear on vacation, and getting ready for Son's birthday party.

And selling Christmas Cookie Trees.

What else have I forgotten? Three weeks might not be enough time.

No comments: