Saturday, November 8, 2008

TLC is a requirement not an option 5

Make no mistake -- the most important relationship in your life is the one you have with yourself. So today, don't be shy about putting yourself first. Lavish some time on yourself and give yourself some tender loving care. Don't forget to consciously thank the universe for giving you the choices it's given you. Every single one of them has taught you more about how strong and amazing you are.

Guess I did that - in a way. It wasn't much of a choice, though I guess I could have chosen to keep working and ignore the pain in my back....no, no I couldn't. So I gave myself an ice pack and a movie and stayed in bed all afternoon.

Not sure what my choices are - or have been - but I'm pretty happy with the Universe. I know I taunt.... but it's because I love. Please keep that in mind next time I start screaming or whining. I'm really pretty pretty happy. And amazing. Not so sure about strong.

No comments: