Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rest and shop, shop and rest 5

There is rest for the weary, contrary to popular opinion. Take a well-deserved vacation from troubles and woes. You will find there are plenty of bargains to be found if you go shopping this weekend.

Could not escape my troubles and woes but did go shopping today with Husband and found exactly what we were looking for. Kinda feel like this 'scope is cheating, though. I mean, of course there are bargains to be found this weekend. I don't need Astrology to tell me that.

Did I rest, or take a vacation from my troubles and woes? Not really. Had a fun day, but still have my worries and my windmills to tilt at. I'm so weary of them; is there really rest?

Also - I have no idea why the post below ended up on Mon 11/24. It's from Thanksgiving, which is why I talk about .... Thanksgiving. (11/27)

No comments: