Sunday, January 27, 2008

Advice

Helping others with their problems will fill you with a sense of higher purpose under the Libra Moon, especially when you see them act on your advice. Ponder the internal growth you've attained over the last six months as well as the dreams you have for the near future.

Hmmmm, can't recall giving any great advice today. Certainly not any that was acted on. Though ... we were at a skating competition all morning and I told Alicia she had to keep "selling" her routine no matter what happened (though, to be honest, this is advice I give her every time she performs). She got all turned around on her Showcase routine because she had to start in a different direction and at one point I think she was actually making things up - but she did keep selling it. Not sure if that counts though.

So now I'm pondering any internal growth I've made over the last six months. And again I'm a little stumped. Have I really made any? How do you judge? You know, I think I have. In the last six months I have realized that A) I really want to write full-time, and B) I can complete steps to make that happen, like send out essays, etc. And though I've been getting some "no's" lately; I know I would tell anyone else.... Keep at it, you just haven't found the right place for your work yet. So I'm taking my own advice and I think that does show some internal growth.

Hey - I just gave some great advice to myself! I sure hope I'm listening.

No comments: