Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Was I bullied?

I was told that a powerful person at work would try to bully me today. I did get a snippy email but I don't know if it was an attempt at bullying and I don't want to ask. I did have to call a friend and get talked off the Frustration Ledge. Why are people so .... so ..... snippy? Really, what's the point in being mean for no reason?

I know I'm mean for no reason sometimes and I never feel good about it afterwards. In fact, I always feel stupid and petty. Are there people who feel good after they are mean?

3 comments:

TED said...

A bully is someone who intimidates or harms smaller or weaker people. Knowing this & knowing you, I don't think you were bullied by this snippy person - just annoyed.

TED said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Very astute, Ted. I was definitely annoyed.