Saturday, January 19, 2008

Recharging

Today, according to my horoscope, I am supposed to be resting and recharging. Physically it was a restful day, the most taxing thing I did was make a salad. Until tonight, when Alicia and I worked the concession stand at the Plymouth Whaler's game (we get credited towards her synchronized skating bill when we work). The work is only physcially exhausting because I have to stand on cement in a somewhat crowded booth for 4 hours. It probably feels worse than it really is.

I'm also supposed to pay attention to my eating habits and make them healthier. Oops. I did eat the aforementioned salad at lunch...with a slice of pizza. Dinner was almonds and dark chocolate covered raisins, then french fries when we finished working and I was waiting to cash out. It doesn't matter how full I am when I start working; after over 4 hours of smelling beer and fried food I will have to eat something when I am done.

No comments: