Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Slowing Down

I feel like I have been running at 90 mph since last week. Tonight I finally get to slow down. I should be writing, or picking out restaurants in Nashville for the skating trip but I think I just might watch American Idol and go to sleep. My horoscope says that if I please others, they will give me my heart's desire. I hope I pleased someone today.

My "career" horoscope - Astrology.com breaks it down into 'Overall', 'Love', 'Energy' and 'Career' - says I have unshakable confidence until January 24. I have no idea what happens on the 25th. Will I turn into a quivering, fetal-positioned mess of a woman? It wouldn't be the first time, but I've never really been warned ahead of time before. Perhaps I should cancel all of my appointments for Thursday. And stock up on tissues. And chocolate.

But back to my heart's desire - yes, I do know what it is. It's an agent who believes in me and will sell my books to publishers who love them. Oh, and a happy family and to lose 15 pounds. No, make that 20 pounds. If I'm going to get my heart's desire I might as well think big!

No comments: