Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An Invitation 2

New energies and inspirational dreams will mark the start of a fresh cycle under today’s Taurus Moon. Be prepared to change direction when an unexpected invitation comes your way midday. To honor your commitment to spiritual growth, dress in white to add clarity and intuitive awareness to your every move.

Ok, Horoscope, I know the invitation I'm hoping for today. Don't let me down. But I can't dress in white because I have an audition and white really isn't appropriate for the role that I'm auditioning for, but how about I wear white the rest of the day?

No invitation today...or was there one? I kind of met a new friend and that's like an invitation, right? An invitation to be a friend? Still, there wasn't anything that felt completely new or unexpected.

No comments: