Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Money From an Unexpected Source 6

You’ll receive money from an unexpected source when Saturn enters balancing Libra and takes some of the pressure off your financial concerns. While the Moon is in Sagittarius, carefully document the facts at work and at home or you'll forget or misplace important information.

So much delicious energy is spilling out of you that it’s refresh­ing everyone around. You feel like you can do anything. You can, and you will.

You may be dazzled by so many possibilities in your life that you don't know which way to turn today. Thankfully, magic is working in your favor now; when you finally stop your expert analysis and simply begin to move, you will be heading in exactly the right direction.

Wonder if that Moon in Sagittarius will try to make me misplace the money from an unexpected source.

This is why I get irritated: I did get money from an unexpected source but not enough to ease any financial pressure. And I'm not sure I was all that energetic, or felt magic leading me in the right direction. But 100 bucks is 100 bucks! So, thanks!

No comments: